Unltra-high anti-rust(AA)&high precision special nonstandard forming
1. Super-high anti-rust & high wear-resisting type (AA)
2. General anti-rust & high wear-resisting type (A)
3. Ti and Ti alloy (HRC35°~42°) series.
4. Ceramic (HRA85°~94°) series, （HRC67°~84°) series.
Protects the Octa abutment and minimize irritation on tongue and oral mucosa. The abutment height is measured from the top of the implant to the top of the abutment when the abutment is fully seated. Temporary abutments may be modified with a carbide bur or other carbide burs.
Implant replica for laboratory procedures
Straight trans-screwed abutment
Angulated trans-screwed abutment
teknikalab customized abutment
Direct temporary abutment
Temporary non-rotational abutment
Temporary rotational abutment
A formal term referring to the surgical methods used to functionally rehabilitate mandibular or maxillary bone rendered edentulous via the vicissitudes of life—e.g., age, attrition, trauma. In the broadly desired Swedishmethod, dental implants are positioned in a two-step process:
(1) A threaded titanium anchor with scaffolding is drilled into the bone and left in vicinity for 2 to 6 months so bone forms around it, resulting in osteointegration.
(2) A teeth surrogate is screwed in place of a lacking tooth.