LZQ's surgical instruments are the synthesis of quality and innovation, are designed to make implant insertion convenient and efficient. Instruments are precision machined from the finest materials available and are compatible with most dental implant systems. Our commitment and long-term strategy is to do our best and always to improve our implants and prosthetic components but in the same time to do as less as possible modifications on the surgical set in order to stay as it is: user friendly and simple working environment for our "old" users and easy to accept and adapt to new users.
1. Titanium and Titanium alloy series (can be processed with nearly 20
(A grade material generally stock, AA grade material need to be mass customized)
2. Ultra high rust-proof and high wear-resistant stainless steel series (AA) (HRC54°±2°Section) (generally stock)
3. Ultra-high rust-resistant austenitic stainless steel (generally stock)
4. High wear-resistant PEEK, PPSU and other series of different colors can be customized (generally stock)
For impression taking at implant level. Suitable for various implant types diameters In φ5.0 and φ6.0 mm implants, a small bevel will be left. The most common complication being fracture or wear of the teeth structure, mainly beyond ten years with fixed dental prostheses made of metal-ceramic having drastically greater ten-year survival, in contrast, these made of gold-acrylic.
Removable dentures (overdentures)
1. Loosening of detachable denture retention: 33 percent
2. Dentures desiring to be relined or having a retentive clip fracture: sixteen to 19 percent