Different functions of different types:
1. Torque driver connection, to adjust the retention force.
2. ratchet wrench connection, for extension of simple mount length, and use in case of inputting hand-torque.
3. Fixture connection, to place or remove a fixture after the separation of the mount.
4. Handpiece connection, for screwing the implants into place.
Driver for torque wrench connection
No tip holding function
Fracture strength: 62Ncm
Recommended torque should be observed.
(Super-high anti-rust (AA)& General anti-rust(A)&with super-high precision process)
Three frequent methods are:
1. The sinus lift
2. Lateral alveolar augmentation (increase in the width of a site)
3. Vertical alveolar augmentation (increase in the top of a site)
Hard tissue (bone) reconstruction
Sinus raise and Bone grafting
Bone grafting is critical when there is a lack of bone. While there are continually new implant types, such as short implants, and techniques to enable compromise, a widely wide-spread treatment purpose is to have a minimum of 10 mm in bone height, and 6 mm in width. Alternatively, bone defects are graded from A to D (A=10+ mm of bone, B=7–9 mm, C=4–6 mm and D=0–3 mm) the place an implant's likelihood of osseointegrating is associated to the grade of bone.