Drivers are color coded by prosthetic connection
Implant Drivers to Engage the implant's internal hex to drive mount-free
implants into the osteotomy at 30 rpm or less.
Various types: Handpiece Hex Driver; Handpiece Slot Screwdriver; Ratchet Hex Driver; Ratchet Slot Screwdriver;; Hex Driver(The Hex Driver without torque limit is recommended for regions with limited access). The type of prosthetic restoration is selected according to the indication after the implants have healed or when they are uncovered. A wide range of prefabricated components is available in the LZQ prosthetics range – in the implant diameters, various gingival heights, straight and angled. There are two basic procedures:
1. The "Esthetic" procedure with fabrication of the suprastructure at implant level
2. The "Multi-Purpose" procedure with fabrication of the suprastructure using the MP Abutment at gingiva level
• Extends the size of a drill and other tools
• Connect the flat side of the drill cope with to the flat side of the Drill extension
• Confirms drilling route and location at some point of drilling.
• Predicts the diameter of an abutment to be secured.
Dental drill extension screw-on / Tissue punch for flapless surgery
Implant paralleling help/ Paralleling help of implant
Implant Drivers for Handpiece
conical bone-harvesting drills/drills for harvesting bone
Drill for implants with conical core / Detachable click wrench for implant
Medical Square-tipped screwdriver for impression copings
Implant extractor /Implant Screw extractor
automatic-releasing cranial perforators / Digital implant