LZQ proudly offers a wide range of implant systems, providing simple solutions for all clinical scenarios, from the basic to the most complex. Each and every implant design is based on long history of research and development. All implants are made of biocompatible, medical grade, Titanium Alloy. The surface of all LZQ implants is roughened by both sand blasting and acid-etching, promoting long lasting osseointegration. LZQ adheres to the most stringent international quality standards, complying with Quality Management System for Medical Devices.
• Do now not use provisional chemicals and do not practice excessive pressure.
• To keep away from damages do not use any metal brushes or steel pads beneath no circumstances.
• Only use cleaning- and/or disinfecting options with ph 4.5 to 10. Please follow the guidelines of manufacturer of the cleaning- and/or disinfection options (e.g. meant use, dosage, dwelling time and renewal of the solution).
• The ratchets are delivered non-sterilized and have to be cleaned, disinfected and sterilized before use.
2. Limitation of re-treating:
• Frequent however careful re-treating has little effect on the life cycle of the ratchet. The quit of the product lifetime is usually determined through wear and damages from use and treatment.
• Calibration: We recommend an annual calibration of the ratchet. The ratchets have to be cleaned and sterilized earlier than returning them to our carrier department.
Initial cylindrical drills / Intermediary drill / Intermediate cylindrical drills
TERMINAL CONICAL DRILL / VERY HARD BONE DRILL
Dedicated drill / Site preparation drills
Final twist drill for implant / Dental one piece tool key
Dental One piece motor mount key / Dental one piece clip mount
Implant clip mount