Prosthetic hex. driver for hand key adapter; Prosthetic hex. driver for ratchet adapter; Prosthetic hex. driver for motor. The LZQ Prosthetic Tools Kit consists of tools required for standard restorative procedures. The kit includes a torque wrench, a locator placing tool and hex. drivers and implant indicators. In addition, the kit includes an abutment holder system for improved handling and easier abutment adjustments.
Pre-Operative Planning need to consist of all of the following:
1. A thorough medical examination.
2. Consultations with each dentist and laboratory technician who is worried in the cure of the patient.
3. Mounted diagnostic casts.
4. Radiographs for gazing the position and topography of the maxillary sinus, nasal cavities, inferior alveolar nerve, intellectual foramen, herbal tooth positions and different anatomic elements that might also have an effect on implant placement or prognosis.
5. An contrast of mandibular bone morphology and skeletal jaw classification.
6. A entire evaluate of the patient’s medical and dental history.
7. Fabrication of a surgical template which intently duplicates the role of the teeth in the last restoration.
8. Development of a whole restorative format for the patient.
9. Determination of the type, size, quantity, and vicinity of the implants for most suitable esthetics and practical results.
Implant Abutment Driver Latch Style
Flat Blade Square Driver
External Hex Driver
Thomas spanner Key
Locking Screw Screwdriver
Fixture driver for machine